About Our Turkey Stock
- Dietary Considerations: gluten free; no MSG; no nitrites
- Available Sizes:
- Net Weight: 2 oz | 57 g
- Net Weight: 6 oz | 170 g
- Net Weight: 5 lbs | 2268 g
- slightly roasted, brothy aroma
- Insider Tip: Only salt and no other seasonings have been added to this pure stock powder. Due to this, the initial flavor will not match that of a store-bought stock which is typically made using vegetables, seasonings, herbs, etc. We recommend following our rehydration instructions, then adjusting the ratio depending on your flavor preference and adding seasonings as needed.
- Additional Information: This stock powder is used in our trail meals to enhance the overall flavor of the dish. We do not personally use this as ‘sipping broth’. If you are purchasing this broth as a ‘sipping broth’ we recommend purchasing the two-ounce package to ensure the flavor is to your taste. As with all of our food items, our stock powders are not eligible for a return/refund once received.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Turkey Stock (turkey stock [stock made with meat, bones and water], salt)
Nutrition provided for 2 oz package.
Processed in a facility that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut and tree nut products.
frequently asked questions
Our Turkey Stock Powder is made with turkeys from the USA and is completely manufactured in the USA. All raw turkey is inspected and passed by the USDA.
Unfortunately, we cannot package the Turkey Stock Powder in any other quantities. We sell only those quantities listed on the website.
just add water
1 T stock + 1/2 cup water