About Our Happy Hour Black Bean Dip
- 2 Serving Backpacking Snack
- Dietary Considerations: vegetarian; gluten conscious
- all-natural dehydrated & freeze-dried ingredients
- 160 calories per serving
- 10 g protein per serving
- Meal Net Weight: 2.8 oz | 80 g
- Meal Includes: seasoned black bean mix
- Required: boiling water; BYO-tortilla chips
- Recommended: long-handled spoon; Cook-in-Cozy™
- Insider Tip:
- In a bind, this meal rehydrates well with cool water in approximately 15 minutes — then place it in the sun to warm!
- Find tortilla chips too delicate to take on the trail? Traditional flour tortillas are also great for dipping. And if you want to "fry" them up into chips you can bring a packet or two of olive oil, cut the tortillas into dipping size and toast them lightly in a fry pan until chip-crisp!
2/3 (5 oz / 148 ml) of boiling water to the pouch and stir.
air from pouch and seal.
for 10 minutes.
Cook-in-Cozy™ recommended but not required.
your Happy Hour Black Bean Dip with BYO-tortilla chips!
Ingredients & Nutrition
Seasoned Refried Black Beans (black beans, onion, red pepper, garlic, chipotle chile, partially hydrogenated canola oil, salt, spices), Monterey Jack Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Diced Red Tomatoes (tomatoes, citric acid, calcium chloride), Green Bell Pepper, Diced Sweet Onion, Red Pepper Spice (salt, spices, garlic, silicon dioxide), Cilantro
PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES WHEAT, EGG, MILK, SOYBEAN, PEANUT AND TREE NUT PRODUCTS.
frequently asked questions
just add water
boiling water recommended
3 Ounces each
Bring Your Own
chips or tortillas