About Our Chicken Stock Powder
- Dietary Considerations:
- made from hormone-free and antibiotic-free chickens; GMO-free
- made from chickens in the USA & the stock is manufactured in the USA; USDA inspected
- Available Sizes:
- Net Weight: 2 oz | 57 g
- Net Weight: 6 oz | 170 g
- Net Weight: 14 oz | 397 g
- Net Weight: 5 lbs | 2268 g
- dehydrated; powdered
- slightly roasted, brothy aroma
- Insider Tip: No salt or seasonings have been added to this pure stock powder. Due to this, the initial flavor will not match that of a store-bought stock which is typically made using vegetables, seasonings, herbs, etc. We recommend following our rehydration instructions, then adjusting the ratio depending on your flavor preference and adding seasonings as needed.
- Additional Information: This stock powder is used in our trail meals to enhance the overall flavor of the dish. We do not personally use this as ‘sipping broth’. If you are purchasing this broth as a ‘sipping broth’ we recommend purchasing the two-ounce package to ensure the flavor is to your taste. As with all of our food items, our stock powders are not eligible for a return/refund once received.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Chicken Stock Powder (stock made with meat, bones and water)
Nutrition provided for 2 oz package.
Processed in a facility that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut and tree nut products.
frequently asked questions
No salt has been added to our Chicken Stock Powder. The sodium found in the Chicken Stock Powder is naturally occurring sodium found in chicken bones and meat.
just add water
1 T stock + 1/2 cup water